Car wallpaper

Followers

miércoles, 23 de julio de 2008

Keeping His Chin Up


Keeping His Chin Up





The Dinger had annihilation to smile about afterwards his No. 84 spent a lot of of Sunday's chase in the barn and not on the track, but if he assuredly got aback out, he fabricated abiding his Bull Crew was smiling...

AJ: "Do you guys anticipate we'll be able to get the Lucky Dog?"
Crew: "You're traveling to charge it about 62 times."

AJ: "Do you anticipate NASCAR would be mad if I just angry off and ran the bus stop?" (The bus stop is allotment of the alley advance at Daytona!)

AJ: On anniversary restart "This is it guys. I'm absolutely traveling to put the bang down now. Tell the guys advanced of me that I'm advancing for them!"

AJ: "I see the army continuing up. Let me guess. Junior took the lead, right?"

AJ: "Do you guys accept something to eat there in the pit? Afterwards alive so harder on my car, you've gotta be hungry."
Crew: "Yes, they accept sandwiches."
AJ: "Phew. I was worried. I don't wish my guys traveling hungry!"

 
hit counters